Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
Avista Resort has always been known for its high standard of cleanliness and now is adopting even stricter measures in light of the current circumstances. Avista Resort's highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests & employees. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments:
For your convenience and continued social distancing practice we have the following online capabilities and payment options.
- Pre-Pay: You can pay in advance online through our payment portal.
- Pre-Register: To ensure minimum contact and a speedy check in, we are requesting prior to your arrival that you complete the pre-registration forms online.
- Apple & Google Pay: Apple & Google Pay are now available at check in.
Avista Resort's front desk is currently open 24 hours a day.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Avista Resort’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps Avista Resort is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge
Avista Resort associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: Training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Avista Resort uses EPA approved cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Avista Resort uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Avista Resort has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” Avista Resort is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Risk-Free Vacation Guarantee:
Continue to book with confidence! We're offering a Risk-Free Vacation Guarantee* for reservations travelling through December 31, 2022!
- Cancellations outside 7 days of arrival will be charged a $30 fee plus taxes.
- Cancellations inside 7 days of arrival will forfeit deposit.
*Not applicable for existing reservations, group reservations, student reservations, reservations booked with our Prepay & Save rate, our Monthly rates, or as a golf package.
What our Guests are Saying:
"The Avista made pandemic look easy. Hats off to the staff. We have stayed at the Avista many times for several years and the customer service was as good as ever. There were signs to remind what was required, or expected, but no one standing around ruling with an iron fist. Thanks so much for a vacation that was as normal as it could be at this time in our lives." - Sandra C. on 8/08/2020
"Avista did everything to make our stay safe and COVID worry free!" - Robert and Nancy V. on 8/01/2020
"Amazing views, friendly staff and exceptionally clean. Hand sanitizing stations in lobbies and elevators, masks worn by all staff which provided a great sense of security during Covid-19." - Jennifer G. on 7/28/2020
We invite you to stay and play, but don't let your COVID cleanliness habits go away! Together we can make a difference.